• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Well, Crud!

belrix

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
On July 6th I was heading home and was t-boned in the passenger side of my Challenger, the other vehicle blew their stop sign and were exceeding the speed limit by a considerable amount.

Luckily I didn't have a passenger with me and no major injuries were sustained on either side.

Here is a picture after it was pulled out of the fence.

RIP.jpg

Thank goodness I have my NCX, it is now my daily driver!

Glad to read that you were ok, sorry to see the car in that shape, seems like the safety features (curtain airbags) may of helped? Only positive thing that jumps to mind after everyone being ok is that maybe it means more time on your bike?!!

It is corn season, it is tall as an elephant's eye! It is planted on both sides of the road making intersections interesting.

The other vehicle blew a well known stop sign, teenagers being teenagers.

Very lucky no one was hurt and it was just a car.

I am think about getting a Wrangler, but to be honest I have been looking at SRT's!!!

It is corn season, it is tall as an elephant's eye! It is planted on both sides of the road making intersections interesting.

The other vehicle blew a well known stop sign, teenagers being teenagers.

Very lucky no one was hurt and it was just a car.

I am think about getting a Wrangler, but to be honest I have been looking at SRT's!!!

With the right lift kit that Wrangler might be tall enough to see over that corn...just sayin' :D

First off, glad your Ok. Sucks loosing a car that way. Since you mentioned corn fields and Wranglers, I had to post this photo. This is my wife's jeep after getting hit the same way on a back roads near Moweaqua, Illinois. Same reason, corn was up and kids were messing around and blew a stop. The jeep was able to drive away. We bought the jeep in 2012 and had not even made the first payment. For what it's worth, the jeep was not totaled and no injuries to wife or kids. One of my boys actually said, "that was fun". after they stopped sliding. LOL. It's funny now but it wasn't when it happened. The jeep took the hit well.

2012-03-22_16-54-26_493.jpg

Glad you're ok! I drive a Wrangler as well when I'm not on my new-to-me NC. I bought it in 2014 and have put almost 30,000 on it since. I have a small lift kit and slightly bigger (33") tires on it. Absolutely love it. I had the top down and the doors off all weekend. My wife really enjoys it too, which is good since she has no interest in riding pillion on the NC. I've had no problems with the Jeep, and would recommend it to anyone with the caveat that it is noisy and the ride can be pretty rough. I consider that a fair trade for the amount of fun I have behind the wheel of the Jeep in basically any weather.

The Wrangler is moving to the top of the new vehicle list! Had a chance this weekend to get a really nice 2015 Willys with 3,100 miles, but walked away when the dealer started strong arming me.

The JKU took the side impact really well! Glad everyone was OK, but it makes me feel better knowing a Wrangler can take a side hit.

Back