• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

weight!!

johnakay

Site Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
this forza it getting a bit heavy to move around. on the go she is fine. getting off also isn't easy .seat height is preventing from getting my leg over.
I can get on but getting off? lol
I'll see how the rest of the year goes. next year I may for its little brother the 350 or the 750x dct?
anyway I've fitted a SJ Cam onto my scoot. bought a bracket off eBay for attachment but could not get it fit as it is.(got a full refund and told to keep it.)
so I trimmed the brackets etc,took awhile but got there in the end.
.DSC01800.jpg

Perhaps use the left peg with the bike on the sidestand to mount ? The stand is well capable of coping provided one doesn't jump on the peg and perhaps also turn the bars fully to the right ?

As one gets older one loses muscle strength generally unless the various muscles are getting regularly used. I am now 72 so I have found this out thru experience. This then impacts on the ability to move heavy bikes around. I cycle, so my legs are reasonably well taken care of. However the upper body was becoming a problem especially moving the Strom around. To combat this I have started a short daily course of pressups and curls (with 5Kg dumbells). It has helped greatly.

Last edited by a moderator:
the only I'd be concerned regarding using the board to mount is that the side stand doesn't swing out far,
so possible whilst getting on it could spring back and roll over.
I would look a right narna if it did:rolleyes::D
just realize I have the hand brake but don't trust myself.

Last edited:
the only I'd be concerned regarding using the board to mount is that the side stand doesn't swing out far,
so possible whilst getting on it could spring back and roll over.
I would look a right narna if it did:rolleyes::D
never had a problem just watch where you park it so that it is stable--

I've decided to fit a lowering kit. 30mm-40mm seem to be the norm on the FB forza forum.
of course the side stand will need altering as well as the center stand.
but before I do anything drastic with the stands I'll see how it goes.

Back