• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Video links: Body Panel and Fairing Removal 2012-2015 NC700/750 X and S models

I would just like to find a keyed wire to tap into for a GPS. Can anyone tell me an easy one to get to? I usually tap into the tail light circuit, but not sure how to route a lead to it. And...not even sure how to get to the tail light connections. Thanks in advance.
Sherm - (new owner)

I would just like to find a keyed wire to tap into for a GPS. Can anyone tell me an easy one to get to? I usually tap into the tail light circuit, but not sure how to route a lead to it. And...not even sure how to get to the tail light connections. Thanks in advance.
Sherm - (new owner)

Under the left side plastics there is an “accessory connector ‘. It has constant and keyed circuits. Get the accessory harness and relay from Honda. The price for the harness and relay is quite reasonable. The relay plugs right into the fuse panel.

The harness part number is different for a ‘12 than for ‘13 - ‘15. The ‘12 has more circuits available. I think the relay is the same.

JT

Very good video. A picture paints a thousand words. U-Tube is a God send for millions.
I have service manuals on every Honda product I own, except auto now that they are all computerized and no pub available.
My Accord owner manual is 624 pages.

Back