• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Information Upper body panels - 750X DCT

Drumslinger

Reaction score
Visit site
Looking to replace the L & R large Silver body panels either side of the "Frunk!" with Black panels.
Any info on aftermarket companies making panels or if anyone has a pair to suit a 17 plate DCT would be most usefulDSCF0667.JPG

If you don't find someone to swap with, I'd keep checking ebay. I see lots of parts show up from time to time.

You could also paint them lots of users here on the forum have done some great custom paint jobs.

Thanks for your reply. Had a price for respraying and new graphics which is very reasonable as I'm not up to the job myself!

Theirs a couple of breaker yards that some times get panels in but they are nearly always damaged/repairable.

I keep checking ebay but nothing as yet in the UK - Prices are good "over the pond" in the USA but the carriage is astronomical!!!

Just checking with my local HONDA dealer but I expect it will be cheaper to respray.

Thanks for you help.

Have you considered taking the panels to somebody to vinyl wrap?
I was in at my local vinyl wrap place and they were doing a complete wrap of all the panels on a sport bike. Looked awesome.
That was going to be my next suggestion either that or plasti-dip. There have been a bunch of really well-done plasti-dipped bikes here in the forums. I've done several parts of my bike black that way. It's super easy and since it is not permanent you can try it to see if you like it or not. I did a couple parts red on mine to see if it would be worth powder coating and decided against it.

Back