• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Turn signal relay for LED turn signals

Well, I bought this one from eBay and it worked only when I had 2 LED bulbs but not with all 4.
Honda LED 4 Pin Relay Turn Signal Flasher Blinker Indicator 15 14 13 12 11 10 09 | eBay

Here is a link to video I shot to request a refund from seller:
https://goo.gl/photos/ZCbJGYGUp9CqTNbH6
With 2 rear LEDs it was flashing fine but with all 4 LEDs I am getting hyperflash.
I will purchase one "spets" got and will report back.

Also; I purchased these LEDs from Amazon:
- Rear: Amazon.com: JDM ASTAR Super Bright 5730 Chipsets 1156 1141 1073 7506 LED Bulbs with Projector,Amber Yellow: Automotive
- Front: Amazon.com: JDM ASTAR Super Bright 5730 Chipsets 1157 2057 2357 7528 LED Bulbs with Projector,Amber Yellow: Automotive

Last edited:
To rehash an old thread, i purchased this one from Ebay and installed it today. Works perfect with 4 LED indicators installed

If you turn on the four way flasher with the motorcycle "on", then turn it "off", do the lights continue to flash? I believe they are supposed to do that with the original flasher, but all the LED flashers I tried did not retain that feature.

A quick update since I recently found this thread helpful, but with many expired links in it.
I found and ordered the same relay referenced by spets in post #57 even though it's from 2016 ($25 shipped).
Relay was a perfect fit on my 2014 NC700X.
I had replaced rear signals with lower profile units with standard bulbs, and front signals with a flush-mount, led pair.
Had the hyper flash, and this relay solved it. Also, my stock wiring harness plugged right into it.
Thanks again for everyone's input on here!

Question about your taillight!

I put LEDs on so I could have clear lenses that don't show the bulb color through the clear lenses when off. It is a preference. Just like when people bolt luggage all over their bike. They like it. I think it looks stupid. It is a preference. See the difference

Did you have to put a resistor with your taillight to make it work? I just got the same one, and it seems I blew it up in the first 10seconds. LMK please, thanks

Back