• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Turn Signal Light covers

cdnuser

Reaction score
Visit site
Looking at all the great photos of the NC here I have noticed some bikes are equiped with smoked covers (with stock tail light assembly) apposed to the regular amber/orange covers. I have also seen the smoked covers on advertising material for the NC.
So my question is... are they stock in certain areas or aftermarket addons?

Looking at all the great photos of the NC here I have noticed some bikes are equiped with smoked covers (with stock tail light assembly) apposed to the regular amber/orange covers. I have also seen the smoked covers on advertising material for the NC.
So my question is... are they stock in certain areas or aftermarket addons?

Stock on the Euro bikes.

All NA spec bikes to my knowledge have orange lens and the front ones double as running lights. (this is, oddly enough, illegal in such places as the UK, so instead, they have one or two clear lights located inside the headlight assembly)

I have 2012 CBR1000RR rear turn signal lens in all my NCX turnsignals. The CBR1K's rear signals are the same as our NCX signals except for being smoked like the Euro NCX's and a tiny little change to a plastic tab inside the lens.

It takes about 5 seconds to shave off the tab in the lens with a razor blade, and then they fit right on. :)

You will have to swap out the clear bulbs for amber ones, don't forget.

Stock on the Euro bikes.

All NA spec bikes to my knowledge have orange lens and the front ones double as running lights. (this is, oddly enough, illegal in such places as the UK, so instead, they have one or two clear lights located inside the headlight assembly)

I have 2012 CBR1000RR rear turn signal lens in all my NCX turnsignals. The CBR1K's rear signals are the same as our NCX signals except for being smoked like the Euro NCX's and a tiny little change to a plastic tab inside the lens.

It takes about 5 seconds to shave off the tab in the lens with a razor blade, and then they fit right on. :)

You will have to swap out the clear bulbs for amber ones, don't forget.[/QUOTE]

My mistake - your gain. I thought these should also fit a CTX700 - but they do not. I have a set (one left rear and one right rear) from a CBR1000RR, that I sell for $15 and ship. (I paired $8.40 + tax at the local Honda dealer.

Fred

Back