• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Triumph Teases a New Tiger 850 Sport

admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
I’ll Have to Update My 2021 Lineup Article​

Triumph isn’t done presenting new machines for 2021. The company has a new Tiger member of the family. This is the Tiger 850 Sport.

Recently, the company teased the new model in a video, which you can see below. I received word from another WebBikeWorld contributor that the motorcycle would officially arrive on November 17, 2020.

There have been rumors floating around of an 850 Sport. According to RideApart, some U.S. Emissions documents showed the model. That’s when the buzz began. Now, the bike has been teased and the info I can find sounds pretty good.

The motorcycle will have the same 888cc triple that the 900 has. It will be rated at 94 hp and 64 lb-ft of torque. This new Tiger will be a more road-oriented machine based on the Tiger platform.

Recently, I posted a 2021 Triumph lineup article. Well, it looks like I’ll have to update that. A few of you noted there were some bikes yet to come, and I think I was so excited for the 2021 model year machines, that I may have put that out a little early. No matter, I’ll update it as Triumph updates its lineup.

You can check out the teaser below.

The post Triumph Teases a New Tiger 850 Sport appeared first on webBikeWorld.

Continue reading...

Back