• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Trip plannning program/app..........

Slo_Rider

Reaction score
Visit site
Greetings,

Is there a free program that will let me plug in two points and set parameters such as avoiding toll roads that will also let me set a desired mileage goal for the day?

I just spent the last hour on google but can't find anything that seems to do the trick.

Thanks.....

Slo_Rider

Not an app, but a great website. I have been using it forever now. It is being maintained and improved by an active group of developers who work closely with everyone over on ADV Forums, so it is really moto-centric. The improvements over the last few months have been awesome. And it begs for the user to get in and play with the route. Oh, and it's Free. And you can export in most of the popular formats for import into different GPS units. It is my goto for routing, then I use an app on my phone that pulls the route directly from the website without having to export/import.

Routing site: Furkot Planner

The app I use on the phone is Scenic (iOS Only right now, search App Store, I dont have a link).

Trip planning program/app...........

Deckyon,

Thank you very much. That looks like a very interesting program and I will try it out this weekend.

Slo_Rider

I used Furkot to plan my last big trip. Great website. Once you layout the route, you can export the files to GPX and put in your GPS. Even breaks the routes into daily pieces.

Back