• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Trim clips and bolts on nc700x

Krasimir_r_s

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello guys,

I have just bought the NC700X and started to add stuff to it :)

I had three clips or bolts missing when i bought it.
Went to the local dealer but the guy was not sure what exactly they are, it seemed quite new.
I was trying to find them myself, but no luck. I know the clip oem number, but not sure if this is clip or else.
It is a bout front ... cowl (this is how i saw it in some manuals) and the cover above rear fender.
I am attaching pics.

So the question i have is - what is there in the holes? plastic trim clips or bolts or something else?

anyone with the same bike - what do you have on these places, guys :)

Attachments

• IMG_0070.JPG
    IMG_0070.JPG
    960 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0066.JPG
    IMG_0066.JPG
    673.9 KB · Views: 26
The holes you point out in your photos should have trim clips.

I like the Honda clips. I have never broken or lost one in 8 years. They are super easy to operate. You can buy them from Honda but they are quite expensive.

Ah the rivet pins. Fun stuff!

If I'm not mistaken it's a Clip, Body (PN: 90683-MBW-003) and is about $1.87 from RMATV&MC. Check out the parts diagram to confirm.

There are many companies which allow you to browse parts diagrams and order parts in a similar manner, RMATV might not be the best for you. I don't get anything for mentioning them.

Congratulations on your new bike, welcome to the club

Ah the rivet pins. Fun stuff!

If I'm not mistaken it's a Clip, Body (PN: 90683-MBW-003) and is about $1.87 from RMATV&MC. Check out the parts diagram to confirm.

There are many companies which allow you to browse parts diagrams and order parts in a similar manner, RMATV might not be the best for you. I don't get anything for mentioning them.

Congratulations on your new bike, welcome to the club
Maybe the part number obtained from the Rocky Mountain ATV site can be a help to the local dealer in Bulgaria so they can order the part for the OP. Shipping from Colorado to Bulgaria may be a little expensive. The part number for the clips I’m seeing for a 2012 is 90683-GAZ-003. Maybe the letters changed with a later model year.

Last edited:
Maybe the part number obtained from the Rocky Mountain ATV site can be a help to the local dealer in Bulgaria so they can order the part for the OP. Shipping from Colorado to Bulgaria may be a little expensive. The part number for the clips I’m seeing for a 2012 is 90683-GAZ-003. Maybe the letters changed with a later model year.

I did pull that PN from a 2017, which would likely be the cause for the difference.

I think RMATV is not permitted to send OEM parts overseas. At least they say they won't do it.

Thanks a lot guys, I have been browsing various diagrams, but never saw the the once I need.
I have checked partzilla, hoindapartshouse, bike-parts-honda, etc. :(
The only one i could find was 90683-GAZ-003 but was not sure if this is the right one for all holes :)

There was nothing in the rear fender ... whatever this is called.
For the front section there are two from each side. one is for sure 90683-GAZ-003, there was broken one and I replaced it.
But the other one, the one closer to the handlebar, has screw on that place ...
Attached picture.

Attachments

• IMG_0068.JPG
    IMG_0068.JPG
    543.6 KB · Views: 9
On my bike (2013 NC700X Man'l), for the area you show in your photo (IMG_0068), both of those are the same plastic rivets/push pins, which look like the bottom fastener (labelled "new one"). The screw on top is not correct and was put in by someone as a replacement.

Back