• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Trax Side Case Questions

MatadorMkV

Reaction score
Visit site
I grabbed this pic from an old 2014 side case post. Does anyone happen to know if these are the 37's or 45's? Do you think a Large full face helmet would fit in a 45? I see on some bikes guys will mount a 45 on one side and a 37 on the other to balance the width due to the exhaust, but is that even an issue with the NC700X?

Thanks!
Russ

Attachments

• Trax South Bound.jpg
    Trax South Bound.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 24
Too many variables to give you a reasonable answer. What is the opening width of the Trax case? Size large helmet shells vary widely by brand and style. One brand. All size large, may have 1 helmet model that fits and several that don’t.

well that is a first.... I have never seen a winch mounted to the rack of a motorcycle! What is the purpose of having that may i humbly ask....? :{P

LOL...not sure what he used it for, but the owner (and owner of Southbound Honda) called me today! Great guy and very knowledgeable. He's had I think SIX NC700X's and has had a number of items on the tail rack.

Back