• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Traded My NC700X In - Aftermarket parts For Sale

AnacortesArmyGuy

Reaction score
Visit site
Traded My NC700X For a Fury

After two enjoyable years of ownership I have traded my 2012 NC700X in on another Honda (Fury) with a much lower seat height. At 61 years of age my 29" inseam was proving too painful when getting on and off the bike with the luggage mounted. I was also getting tired of lubing the chain, so the shaft drive of the Fury is nice. Didn't extend my range between fillups either since the Fury has a slightly smaller tank at 3.4 gallons, and is only averaging around 49 miles per gallon, so stops every 100 miles or so are required, but I'm usually ready to stretch my legs after an hour or so anyway. Thanks to all for the help and information you provided me during the last two years - it made riding the NC700X much more pleasurable.

Last edited:
Correction to Original Post

It appears I posted the parts for sale in the "Parts/Bikes Wanted" discussion, instead of the "Parts/Bikes For Sale" discussion - my bad. If there is an Administrator viewing who can move them to the correct discussion I would very much appreciate it.

Pretty looking bike.. be wary of the fuel mileage on this bike.. it's around 100-120 before fuel light comes on... gets around 45 mpg so don't try to do too much more than that. This bike doesn't look like it's built for distance riding though, so you probably won't have much of an issue with it.

Glad your still riding, you'll get allot of looks and interest on this bike, especially at cruiser rallies. It's a looker

Back