• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Tool Tubes Revisted

What shocks me about tool tubes is the cost. A decent tractor/ag supply shop sells those in a few different sizes for $15 to $25.

Slap a moto-brand logo on the same tube and they charge $50+ for those things. I don't have them on my bikes, but they do come in handy on my tractors!

What shocks me about tool tubes is the cost. A decent tractor/ag supply shop sells those in a few different sizes for $15 to $25.

Slap a moto-brand logo on the same tube and they charge $50+ for those things. I don't have them on my bikes, but they do come in handy on my tractors!
Yabutt.....I don’t even have a tractor......

Here is one for $50 o_O

Here is one for $50 o_O

yep, and it appears similiar to the one I posted from agrisupply at $6.....Hepko & Becker being like HD now.....throw their branding on it and it goes up 10 fold....hehehe

yep, and it appears similiar to the one I posted from agrisupply at $6.....Hepko & Becker being like HD now.....throw their branding on it and it goes up 10 fold....hehehe
While the Hepco & Becker tube is similar to other plastic tool tubes it does include a handful of fabricated parts for a clean install on H & B pannier racks for a particular bike.

Clever capitalism is getting a maximum price for product cost. If H & B succeeds it's their risk rewarded. It's the American way! :)

Last edited:
No Agrisupply near me, I guess that's an excuse for a ride to Statesboro! ( i looked at their website, but shipping cost more than the tool tubes!)

Here is one for $50 o_O

$50 is high, but to be fair, that version includes hardware and custom brackets to attach the tube to their Tenere 700 side bag carriers. So I guess it depends on whether you want to build your own attachment hardware, or just buy it ready made.

$50 is high, but to be fair, that version includes hardware and custom brackets to attach the tube to their Tenere 700 side bag carriers. So I guess it depends on whether you want to build your own attachment hardware, or just buy it ready made.
They sell the same one, without the custom fitment, for $51

They sell the same one, without the custom fitment, for $51

Yes, it is not custom fitment, but that one includes not one, not two, not three, but FOUR Kabelbinders (cable ties). ;)

The H&B pics at Motomachines and the DrySpec pics at Revzilla look identical to me. What am I missing?

Back