• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Tool Kit Done Right

SRider

Reaction score
Visit site
Had to laugh when I got my NC and opened the tool pouch. A screw driver and fuse puller dropped out.

Here's my NC700X Tool kit. I used the owners manual to determine what tools I would need for basic maintenance as well as wheel removal. This is built up by raiding a CruzTOOLS RoadTech M3 kit and adding a pair of CT axle removal tools and a CT 19/22 hex to remove the front axel. For rear wheel removal all that is needed is a 22 on one side and a 27 on the other. Two 22/27's would have done it, but I included the 22/32 in case someone with a larger nut were along on a with me on a ride and needed it.

IMG_1996.jpg

What I like about the M3 kit is how stealthy the wrenches are, and yet they are top grade, not the cheap kind.

Certainly you'd want to include a few other odds and ends like a small set of vice grips, electrical tape etc... (which are included in the M3 kit).

All the tools are stocked and available at Mixed MEDIA/Sound RIDER!: Sound RIDER! Online Store.

The M3 kit sells there with free shipping.

I gotta say this - Honda sure simplified what's needed to do basic service and I can appreciate that.

Back