• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Took the ARC, looking for track days.

Techrat

Reaction score
Visit site
I recently took the MSF Advanced Rider course on my 2016 NC700X. They asked if I'd be interested in becoming an instructor for the basic class. Told them I'd think about it but first I want to do a couple of track days to further improve my skills. I've looked into a couple of tracks here in IL and I'm afraid that cost will be a prohibiting factor for a while. Has anyone else done track days on an NC and how was it?

I'm an MSF instructor and I teach all my classes including the ARC on my NC. All my other instructors use my NC for the demos.
I haven't ran a track day on my NC yet, but I'm taking Total Control on this bike this month.

I teach all my students that skill over rides horsepower ALL DAY LONG, and the physics are the same regardless of the brand on your tank. Although the crotch rockets might blow by you in the straights, you can pass them in the corners if you apply better lane position and COW. I know b/c I did a track day on a HAWG and pissed off al the Duck riders.

Since the bike is very nimble and corners quite well, I expect you will enjoy your track day. Be sure to bring a sundial to log your lap times...

Back