• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Took my NC750X for a small tour around my town.

Cam seems to do a decent job with video, but you really need to think about changing the location. All we can really see is the dash and the windscreen support and glare (when the sun is in front). Which is a shame, I would really like to see more of the your country.

(please note, as I am at work, I could not turn on the sound, so you may have mentioned something)

Cam seems to do a decent job with video, but you really need to think about changing the location. All we can really see is the dash and the windscreen support and glare (when the sun is in front). Which is a shame, I would really like to see more of the your country.

(please note, as I am at work, I could not turn on the sound, so you may have mentioned something)

No worries, this was the first of more. And mainly to be able to point to this if someone wants to know how it shifts etc. Next one it will be on my shoulder. (the cam)

[video]https://youtu.be/5DhIKLuQr4I[/video]

I have another go at it with my cam stuck behind the screen this time just for the view.

Back