• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Toll transponder

Giuseppe

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Is anyone using a road toll transponder on their NC750X? If so do you have it mounted? or pull it out of your pocket?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I don't use fast track or anything like that but I've heard of these, the sleeve Mount idea makes it easy to transfer from bike to car if you bounce back and forth
aa5f0951f43e28ee1aa999b818a8ddb5.jpg
05f45cbe10458e2a1958c32852db707a.jpg

Is anyone using a road toll transponder on their NC750X? If so do you have it mounted? or pull it out of your pocket?

Neither!

I have small pockets on the wrists of my jackets. Just the right size to hold a Toll Transponder + a Garage Remote. Just hold my arm up when going through a toll and the reader accepts the code from my transponder. Tap my wrist when pulling in my driveway and the garage door rolls up.

FWIW I wear a KLIM Apex Air on hot days and a FIRSTGEAR Kilimanjaro on cooler or wet days. Both have wrist pockets.

I just keep mine in my top jacket pocket. I put a small piece of velcro in there (and the other side on the transponder) to keep it facing the right way.

Back