• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Today was the day!!

Matt101

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Picked her up this morning. A nice 100 miles on the clock today. Only another 200 to go and we'll see what she has. But up until now I'm loving it. So after over 30 years of biking I finally own my 1st brand new bike.......

20160607_122651_zpse0f47awd.jpg

20160607_122700_001_zps9jlye8vm.jpg

edited_20160607_122718_001_zps3ewpyrph (1).jpg

So I now have a bike for a grown up biker! LOL

:) nice work. I love the blue, checked one out in the dealership 2 weeks ago and the blue looks great. We don't get the LED headlight stack here in Aus :mad:

Congratulations on the new bike. Really like the blue. A happy day for you I'm sure.

For me, the tow truck is on its way to pick up my wrecked 2012 NC. Totalled. However, the up side is that I've spotted one just like it, with the same equipment that I have on my bike and it's only 4 hrs. away.

Have a great time on your new bike.

Nice that you get to choose different colours. We in Canada follow the Henry Ford colour choice. Can have any colour you want as long as it is black (or grey in the NC)

You also get the nice new Showa forks / LED headlight and tail light.

so congrats on the new bike. (one of the first "upgrades" i did on my bike is remove those stupid stickers off of the frunk lid)

Looks very nice. Significant upgrades over my 2015 model including next generation DCT, Showa Forks, Led Head and Tail Light, new exhaust pipe, larger windscreen, snazzier coloring...and hopefully longer lasting tires (mine are gone at 3,200 miles). Definitely put a radiator guard and a louder horn on it. I just put a PIAA 76501 500Hz Slim Line Sports Horn that I got for $50 off of Amazon. Easy installation and 5 times louder than the stock horn.

The only change I don't like on the new model is the LED taillight. I think they could have done much better with something shaped like the Honda 919 taillight.
But that's nitpicking.

I love the blue! Very pretty bike!

Back