• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

This causes us to have a bad name

I'm not sure it gives bikers "like us" a bad name. I think many people can distinguish between safe, law-abiding motorcyclists and nuts like these. But it does create negative attitudes towards bikers in some people's minds.

Officer should have simply got a few license plate numbers. Once he hit the siren, so the offender knew beyond any reasonable doubt that they were required by law to stop for the officer, those folks who did not stop were evading arrest, a felony. Run the plate numbers, go to the registration address with a lot of backup, and then arrest for the felony and tow bike on wrecker! About a $5000 fine minimum. For sure the hero with the video camera would have had a bad day!

The young officer just needs a little more training on how to handle such situations legally and safely.

Last edited:
OCR -- I can't vouch for what the CHP officer saw; however, I did not see anything that looked like a plate on any of those bikes in the video. The plates could have been covered, removed, improperly mounted, or the bikes not registered. Evading in California is either a misdemeanor or a felony -- depending on the conduct of the rider (eluding vs. wanton/willful disregard). In my opinion (retired LEO of 25+ years in California & managerial rank), the officer did the right thing by disengaging from this group. I bet his command agrees. Way too dangerous, outnumbered, and easier to catch them through other means at a later time. Backup officers are not always nearby or available. The videographer has already been arrested and I suspect other riders will soon suffer the same fate.

danrev -- I agree with you a 100%

according to the news (today), the chp got the guy. There researching for more info for the other tricksters.

I kinda wonder does the chp motor bikes have dash cams ? Just wondering...

Guruardas Singh Khalsa, age 32, from Brentwood, CA was the person arrested. CHP claims they data-mined social media and received tips. More and more agencies in CA are using personal cameras to be worn by the officers to video personal interactions -- and the cameras are small. I know the motor units and traffic cars for the agency I worked for did not have cameras. Can't speak for CHP...haven't seen any in my neck of the woods.

[I easily found his Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/GuruStunts]

Last edited:
Anybody bored enough might copy-paste 暴走族 警察 into a YouTube search and see the numerous tribes of idiots this country is afflicted with. It boggles the mind.

Around here there are generally 3 types of riders-
Harley -they are generally harmless unless they sport "colors" and are in a group
The LSD - long slow drive -that would be the adventure type or us
The crotch rockets- By far the most troublesome and dangerous

Crotch rockets are always too fast, too loud and too dangerous to others - that's generally speaking

We've had the same problem recently in my town...we don't need theses guys on two (often one) wheels. Here is a small article of a online journal relating what happened here:

Quebec City (Quebec) 29 October 2014 – As a follow up to an article which previously appeared in Lifeinquebec.com about the founder of the motorcycle club known as Demon Road who was filming his exploits of riding a motorcycle at 300km/h.

Judge Hélène Bouillon of the court of Quebec City, just brought down a sentence this week of 34 months in jail for the daredevil rider.

Tommy Bar-Longuépée has already been incarcerated for three months leaving 30 months left to serve on his sentence allowing a month of flexibility.

The judge also had his licence revoked for five and a half years and confiscated his possessions of marijuana, arms, money and of course his most treasured possession, the famous black motorcycle that had been the star in most of his videos.

M. Bar-Longuépée was arrested when police witnessed him travelling on one wheel with his motorcycle doing 237km/h in early August this year.

BTW this guy is a perfect a*s*o*e ...

hoes and beetches luv stuntaz...

MopedKevin.jpg

Back