• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Third Annual Florida NC700X RTE 10/18/2014

A perfect day in my book! Great weather, good folks, tasty food and an awesome after lunch ride lead by Big Thump over some of the finest Florida back roads.

Mark

Just got in and I couldn't have asked for a better day to ride! Riverratz was a great meeting spot, and it was great meeting everyone there! I know most of you guys had a long haul, and couldn't make the ride, but if you are ever going to be in the area again, shoot me a pm and maybe we can take you on some of our favorite roads.

Mark, hope to run into you at the AIME show tomorrow! Great riding with you today! I will shoot you a pm when I get the video up.

BTW - that new Tiger of Daves is pretty sweet!

As a new member (as of yesterday) of the forum, I'd like to say the meet at the Riverratz was on par with what I have experienced reading the many posts and trying to "catch up" with the history of the bike and people here. I believe NCers are somewhat a special breed. I really enjoyed meeting some of the best motorcyclists out there today... even the ones not riding an NC...:p

Just got some wi-fi access today, so I can now type...how great it was meeting all of you! I had a good time too, and it was great seeing how everyone's foot peg mounts are set up. :D (More info on that deal to come) Thanks for the twisties Dave! If anyone in the Gainsville/Ocala area wants to go for a ride shoot me a PM or email, I'm on geee-mail same name as screen name here.
Have a great week.
Eric:)

Just got some wi-fi access today, so I can now type...how great it was meeting all of you! I had a good time too, and it was great seeing how everyone's foot peg mounts are set up. :D (More info on that deal to come) Thanks for the twisties Dave! If anyone in the Gainsville/Ocala area wants to go for a ride shoot me a PM or email, I'm on geee-mail same name as screen name here.
Have a great week.
Eric:)
Come on Eric, there aren't any twisties in FL. Everybody knows that ;)

It was nice riding up to Hernando with you. Sorry I didn't get to say goodbye.

Back