• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Third Annual Florida NC700X RTE 10/18/2014

Jax
dduelin
Wleuthold
mnooooa4

Ft L
LM15 (but coming from Palatka)

Tampa:
Thump
Jeff - The Florida Rider (but coming from somewhere near Ocala)

Central Florida:
marotajo

Williston
Flaferalcat
TerryinFla will be riding there with me. We had lunch there today. I recommend the Bar-B-Q pork! We have a good 1.5 to 2 hour ride put together of some of the best roads in this area for those that might want to ride along.
See you there!

What time should we meet at Angle's Dinner in Palatka for those coming down from the Jacksonville area or Space Coast?

Last year, I believe it was 9am. Same for this year?
For those of us leaving the NE Florida area we need to leave Palatka no later than 8:45 AM for the way that I am going - a mix of US 19, US 301, and some smaller county roads. I'll be at Angel's in time for a cup of coffee and some chat before the 8:45 AM kick stand up time.

Angel's Diner
209 Reid Street
Palatka, FL

Lunch at River Ratz Cafe on the Withlacoochee River, 29295 Lake Lindsey Rd (CR 476), Nobleton, FL

I look forward to seeing you there next Saturday 10/18/14.

Thanks, Some gravel decided it wanted to occupy a corner I was going around and I didn't see it because of the afternoon light. Luckily I slid into the grass and the bike is mostly fine other than a broken indicator. I was fully geared up, so it could've been a lot worse.

I was actually thinking of coming by car, but it needs some work and the bike needs tires so it was going to get the new tires first and then get the car fixed at the end of the month. Now, there's not enough time because I have to work all week. I guess it just wasn't meant to be this year, but I'll definitely be there next year.

TerryinFla will be riding there with me. We had lunch there today. I recommend the Bar-B-Q pork! We have a good 1.5 to 2 hour ride put together of some of the best roads in this area for those that might want to ride along.
See you there!
Looking forward to this Saturday and the forecast now looks good for a beautiful day! Thanks for working up a ride. See you there.

I was actually thinking of coming by car, but it needs some work and the bike needs tires so it was going to get the new tires first and then get the car fixed at the end of the month. Now, there's not enough time because I have to work all week. I guess it just wasn't meant to be this year, but I'll definitely be there next year.
Well, heal the wrist up and hope to see you next time.

FloridaRider, sorry to hear of your misfortune. We will miss you on this ride. Next year, I hope everyone will be able to attend.

...sorry I can't make it this year, but I have to attend a four day CME conference beginning on Thursday. I look forward to meeting and swapping stories with the local NC riders - maybe next year.

Rich in Ocala

We are meeting up at RiverRatz (Nobleton Outpost) at 11:30 on saturday. If you are using a GPS, use Brooksville as the city. Nobleton was not found by Garmin GPS.

I just got back home after 365 miles. I didn't take any pictures so I can't prove I was there but trust me it was nice to meet new friends and see Mark & Mike from last year. The food was great and the riding good. I was not able to ride with BigThump and his posse but I'm sure they had a good ride in the area after lunch. Hope everyone got home OK. Mike (LM15) has a long ride to Ft. Lauderdale after riding with us up to FL44.

Back