• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

The US 2020 NC750X

Dellaster

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
2020 NC750X OVERVIEW - Honda

I don’t discern any changes for 2020. And it’s black once again as the only color for the US (graphite black). Is white really that unpopular? They’ve never offered that color for the NC here. If they had, it’s quite likely I would have a Honda right now instead of a BMW. The decision was that close!

Plasti Dip in white is a lot less than the Roundel Tax :)
I had to look up “roundel”. :p

Unfortunately a full-time traveler like me has no place to plasti-dip anything even if I trusted my nonexistent painting skills enough to try. Spending the $$ to have a pro do it was also considered.

Back to black, not seen since 2015.

Looks like Honda finally updated the website and removed all references to linked brakes it hasn't had since 2013.

I had to look up “roundel”. :p

Unfortunately a full-time traveler like me has no place to plasti-dip anything even if I trusted my nonexistent painting skills enough to try. Spending the $$ to have a pro do it was also considered.

b6e14274b3e44488afda94c3b1a6e18b.jpg

Maybe someone from the forum will lend you a garage for a day or two. It’s actually pretty easy to do. Lots of good tips on the reddit plastidip group

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b6e14274b3e44488afda94c3b1a6e18b.jpg

Maybe someone from the forum will lend you a garage for a day or two. It’s actually pretty easy to do. Lots of good tips on the reddit plastidip group

Super job! :cool:

Not that there’s anything wrong with the graphite black for 2020—it looks pretty good and you could say it’s the first time for black. On a US NC750X, that is. But it would be nice if Honda did white for 2021. That way, after some years go by and I’m feeling my age a little more I can trade in the Beemer for a leftover or used factory-white NC with DCT. It could happen. :D

Good to see the NC is still around and beginning it’s 9th model year. Not a bad run so far!

Last edited:
Super job! :cool:

Not that there’s anything wrong with the graphite black for 2020—it looks pretty good and you could say it’s the first time for black. On a US NC750X, that is. But it would be nice if Honda did white for 2021. That way, after some years go by and I’m feeling my age a little more I can trade in the Beemer for a leftover or used factory-white NC with DCT. It could happen. :D

I’m still holding out hope for the “s” model here in the states.

from www.hondaprokevin.com

Long heralded as the ultimate commuting motorcycle, the NC750X is also a legitimate adventure machine. For the former application, features like excellent fuel efficiency, convenient storage compartment and smooth power are the standouts, whereas the ADV styling, upright riding position and long-travel suspension are welcome when it comes to recreational expeditions. In both cases, this midsize machine’s affordable price, legendary reliability and available dual clutch transmission (DCT) appeal to riders of varying backgrounds and skill levels.

• 2020 NC750X Colors: Graphite Black
  • 2020 NC750X Price / MSRP: TBA
  • 2020 NC750X DCT Automatic Price / MSRP: TBA
  • 2020 NC750X Release Date: January 2020
  • 2020 NC750X Changes: None

don't know why but Honda seem to think that buyers of these bikes are old folks who like plain single colours.
why can't they do colours similar to the ugly afra twins.
they also could do colours like the cb650's
s-l1600 (1).jpg

don't know why but Honda seem to think that buyers of these bikes are old folks who like plain single colours.
why can't they do colours similar to the ugly afra twins.
they also could do colours like the cb650's

The US vehicle market is stuck in a long rut of non-colors, driven by the buyer’s choice (apparently). It appears to me that over 90% of the vehicles sold in the US are shades of grey. “Play-it-safe” American Honda is the worst offender, in my opinion, selling a narrow palette of non-colored vehicle choices. The motorcycle sector seems to be stuck in the same bland color rut here.

That’s why I’m holding on to my bright yellow Goldwing, and I’ve repainted my two NC700Xs to more appealing, “actual” colors.

The US vehicle market is stuck in a long rut of non-colors, driven by the buyer’s choice (apparently). It appears to me that over 90% of the vehicles sold in the US are shades of grey. “Play-it-safe” American Honda is the worst offender, in my opinion, selling a narrow palette of non-colored vehicle choices. The motorcycle sector seems to be stuck in the same bland color rut here.

That’s why I’m holding on to my bright yellow Goldwing, and I’ve repainted my two NC700Xs to more appealing, “actual” colors.

Very true and the worst part of these black , grey and shades of grey vehicles without the chrome grills and bumpers of the past blend into or match the road as older drivers have trouble seeing them and many younger ones are on the phone or drugs . Always love my red Honda's

Back