• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

The Shame Of It

RF52

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
So, I bought this nice shiny new red NC750X in February, and have only put 260 miles on it. I'm a disgrace to the good name of non-fair weather riders everywhere! I'M A WOOSIEE! WAAAAAAH!!!!

Redemption is coming. :mad:

You’ve probably done more than most uk riders ; despite our mild but wet winters we have been in lockdown since January.

We've had some lock downs over here. They vary from state to state, but I haven't actually known anybody to get in to any trouble for driving or riding around. There are no actual laws stating one cannot conduct business, so the authorities threaten a lot, but can't prosecute. The news media is entirely untrustworthy and is told what they'll write so any penalties incurred by "violators" are fabricated. A lawyer friend that lives close by conducts business as usual (or at least his wife's flower shops does), because they have the inside information on the mandates. They're only in place to scare the masses in to submission. I've been riding normally since last year when the COVID thing started. My problem is that I have so much work to do around my house that motorcycling is getting squeezed out. Ice or snow on the roads will stop me in my tracts though.

I have over 1500 miles on so far this year between my NC750 and the Road King. It has been a great spring so far in the north central part of Wisconsin. I haven't let Covid effect me, ride when I want, and go where I want. I have family parties and hug my grandchildren. Our Governor would have us stay on lock down if he could.

Bought mine Feb 2. I have 2,300 mi.es on it and haven't taken a trip yet.
Trip is coming April 19. Of course, I live in the south USA ... but, we have had some bad weather.
Weather had a lot to do with mileage on bikes. Just don't let a good day pass you up!

Back