• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

the NC750S

johnakay

Site Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Honda they have discontinued them now.
no wonder I didn't see one at the dealers.
you can still buy old stock but thats it.
thats probably why they lowered the X model and made it lighter.
it does feel and look slimmer even though the frunk is bigger than the old.
this a nice review of the X model.

With the lowering of the seat I would be happy with new X. I love my S but there isn't a ton of support for something that wasn't super popular here. It can be dificult to find aftermakret parts like a seat. I can see custom at some point in my future if I can keep the wheels down.

With the lowering of the seat I would be happy with new X. I love my S but there isn't a ton of support for something that wasn't super popular here. It can be dificult to find aftermakret parts like a seat. I can see custom at some point in my future if I can keep the wheels down.

that's probably the reason why they discontinued the 'S' model.
not as popular as the X .
so Honda made a compromise to try and please others.
to be honest I quite like the new X model.
not so keen on the plain paint .would prefer metallic paint.

There is an 80 year old who I know and is riding regularly. He had a 17 for a couple of years and about 50,000kms. He eventually parted with it for a CB500 something or other, because he was struggling with its height and weight. I know however that he missed the NC and especially the DCT. He got a ride on a 21 NCX and loved it. He now has one. For him it has the improvements that he needed that the earlier model didn't.

As regards finding stuff for the S-model, one would think things such as the aftermarket seats, side bag mounts, etc., are identical to the X-model.

As regards finding stuff for the S-model, one would think things such as the aftermarket seats, side bag mounts, etc., are identical to the X-model.
One would think so, but just looking closely at photos, it does not appear that the seats are identical. Also, the fairing vs handlebar mounting possibly affects aftermarket windshield compatibility

I can confirm racks for cases are good. Seat is a hard no. Had a fiasco with Shad and their support team testing this theory.

I wouldn't buy Shad seats. bought one for my tracer 900.it was a really poor fit.
for something that cost over £300 you would of thought it shout fit perfectly. but didn't.
got my money back.
I wasn't a lone on this either a few others had the same problem.

Late to this topic, but I have a 2014 NC750S DCT and there are aftermarket bits for them about if you look - sometimes dealer clearance stock (I nabbed a genuine Honda windshield for under £30 instead of £90 in June 2021), or third-party (e,g, Puig make a touring screen). And as has been mentioned, some bits are the same as for the X series bikes.

I think it's a shame the S model was discontinued as to me it's nicer looking than the X (hence why I bought one!) - I really hate the beaks on adventure bikes!! But looking as if you are about to whizz off round the world is the current thing, so I guess that's why the X model sold so much better. :D:D

Back