• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

The Last Ride of the Year

Hey Al are you going to be there? I have been going for about ten years. Hope to see you there. I might still have my blue Yamaha Venture.

Wow, that looks to be an awesome time... Sheesh. Hey tew47, be sure to take pictures and bring back some stories for the rest of us. Might be inspired to make that run one of these days with my small gang :)

I have been going since 07 and want to ride my NC there this year. I don't know if I can make it this year though.

Edit for update: I can't really make this a two day event this year as in the past. It is just a little over 400 miles one way for me so in the saddle by 0400 and I'll have a couple hours for eating and socializing in the middle then head back home.

Last edited:
I met TEW47 at Stockton today but I saw no other NC700s besides mine. I guess about 400 bikes of all makes and models showed up by 11 AM. The temperature was 30 at 7 AM and the heated handgrips and electric jacket liner & gloves felt really nice. I did not wait around for the awards so I don't know who rode the longest distance to Stockton this year. Someone needs to buy Gene's Venture so he can get a NC700X. His Venture is beautiful.

dduelin, Alabama Al was there, I saw him just after you left. The food was great. Saw my old '69 V700 Moto Guzzi, still looked good. Even saw a Yamaha XS750, very rare.

Back