• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

the dunlop tyre story

so what is the amount of miles or kilometers the dunlop should do to qualify for replacement?
Maybe I'll go to dealer with mine and we'll se whet they say, got only 6400 km.

IMG_0470.jpg

This is mine with only 1500km. Sent an email to Honda Canada. No reply yet. Will call them next week. The more folks in Canada that contact them the more likely they will warranty.

Just called Honda Canada. According to the customer service rep I dealt with Honda Canada will not warranty these tires. So heads up in Canada. Honda Canada is not providing the same level of customer service provided in Europe and the US. If you plan to purchase a NC700 or 750 in Canada I would suggest you request the tires be changed before you leave the dealership. You will not get reasonable warranty service from Honda Canada on this issue.

Just called Honda Canada. According to the customer service rep I dealt with Honda Canada will not warranty these tires. So heads up in Canada. Honda Canada is not providing the same level of customer service provided in Europe and the US. If you plan to purchase a NC700 or 750 in Canada I would suggest you request the tires be changed before you leave the dealership. You will not get reasonable warranty service from Honda Canada on this issue.

Crazy isn't it that Honda, being a global company, allows different levels of customer service in some countries?

Back