• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Texas Ride Video on nc7x

skiphunt

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi, here's a quick gopro video I made while riding around the Hill Country last week. Used a suction cup mount and tried to stabilize with smooth in Motion 5, but does anyone know how they get rid of ALL the camera shake in gopro videos?

[video=vimeo;66486172]http://vimeo.com/66486172[/video]

Last edited:
That was fun. Adding the soundtrack was a good idea. I noticed the windshield extension. Did you do that? Does it help.
Thanks for posting the video.

That was fun. Adding the soundtrack was a good idea. I noticed the windshield extension. Did you do that? Does it help.
Thanks for posting the video.

Yes. It's a laminar lip. If you are looking for less turbulence & less noise, then yes it helps. If you are looking for more wind protection, then no... no really. So far, it meets my needs.

Nice video!!! Love the nature time lapse! Great choice of music too! PF is my favorite band by far! And Gilmour is God to me :)

Too bad you are not wearing any protective gear, though..... Just had to say it!

Last edited:
Nice video!!! Love the nature time lapse! Great choice of music too! PF is my favorite band by far! And Gilmour is God to me :)

Too bad you are not wearing any protective closing, though..... Just had to say it!

Thanks. Yeah... I know. Normally I at least wear pants, and on longer rides wear coat/gloves/boots. But I'd just gone for a ride from my camp site and lived dangerously for a little while. :)

Thanks. Yeah... I know. Normally I at least wear pants, and on longer rides wear coat/gloves/boots. But I'd just gone for a ride from my camp site and lived dangerously for a little while. :)

Ok! Good to know! You're off the hook... LOL :)

Back