• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Question Tank bag

there isn't one because the 21/22 NC's don't have the slotted rails on top needed for attachment. The 21-22's are solid

SlBaKG2h.jpg

It's not Givi and it's not made specifically for the 21+ NC750X but it works.

IMG_5567.jpeg

The secret are the little plastic hooks that replace the tank bag straps and are attached to the buckles using cable ties. Amazon link: Bungee Hooks . Note that I used two hooks on each buckle - I'm a belt and suspenders kind of guy. The hooks would probably work with any bag with straps.

Easy to make "quasi slotted" rails--I used some "Kayak loops" and stainles screws -- elastic straps then holds my tankbag on fine---the kayak loops like they belong there

It's not Givi and it's not made specifically for the 21+ NC750X but it works.

View attachment 51803

The secret are the little plastic hooks that replace the tank bag straps and are attached to the buckles using cable ties. Amazon link: Bungee Hooks . Note that I used two hooks on each buckle - I'm a belt and suspenders kind of guy. The hooks would probably work with any bag with straps.
OK, this looks perfect. Not any larger than what would be needed. We will seriously be looking into this. A pair of extra gloves and a quick little water bottle.

Back