• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

T REx racing luggage rack for 2021 NC 750

the Ferret

Reaction score
Visit site
I am considering a T Rex luggage rack for my 2021 NC 750DCT. Their fitment charts only show a rack for the 2018-2020 models. I have emailed them for clarification but have not heard back yet.

I thought I remembered someone on here posting up a pic of a T REX rack on their 2021, but can't find it?

Anyone mount one up or know if the 2020 rack will fit the 2021?

I am considering a T Rex luggage rack for my 2021 NC 750DCT. Their fitment charts only show a rack for the 2018-2020 models. I have emailed them for clarification but have not heard back yet.

I thought I remembered someone on here posting up a pic of a T REX rack on their 2021, but can't find it?

Anyone mount one up or know if the 2020 rack will fit the 2021?
You have probably heard back from them already but their website now shows that their rack also fits the 2018-2021 NC750X.
Rack.jpg

Yes, took a couple days but they got back to me and said it would fit. Thanks. When I looked it up they only showed fitting 18-20 models.

Lookie what came in Fed Ex yesterday

g1AW1Gjh.jpg

valAHeqh.jpg

I am actually pondering adding some flat bar stock to act as soft saddlebag supports. A U shaped bracket on each side. Welding, bolting, or making them just hang on. Oh the possibilities. Whatcha think?

I will post pics when I get it done. Right now, I'm contemplating big U brackets that i already have that are round stock or 1" wide flat stock (which would match the rack, but I would have to source and have welded.

Ok went over to my buddy Jimmy's house and got the T Rex rear rack installed on my 2021 NC 750. What a piece of cake. Took 15 minutes start to finish. Didn't have to remove either seat. Propped up the passenger seat on it's rod. Took the bolts out of the stock Honda grab rails and set the bolts aside. Took 2 of the bolts out of the left side of the platform (rack) as seen on top of the rack in the pic below, which separated it into 1 left arm, and 1 right arm with a platform. Wiggled the left arm under the left factory grab rail and put the T Rex supplied bolts in loosely. Wiggled the right arm with platform attached, under the right factory grab rail and installed the T Rex supplied bolts loosely. Lined up the holes in the platform and left side of the T Rex arm and reinstalled the 2 bolts there. Tightened everything up and walla .... done. Started at 9:30 was done at 9:45. Super happy. I really like the utility of this rack with the laser cut holes for tie downs (I'll use Rok Straps), the simplicity of installation and the price which was way less than half of the factory Honda luggage rack.

JOJMuLIh.jpg

Anyhow with regards to the soft saddlebag bag guards I had mentioned a couple of posts ago, Jimmy and I discussed several ideas and decided to wait until I had the bags with me, but it looks like we are going to use the round U bolts, cut to proper length, cut a slot in the end and install (weld) a piece of flat stock with holes drilled in the end. Drill a couple holes in the T Rex rack arms, and bolt on the bag guards, that way they will be removable when not being used.

Pondering the bag guards

kz4aQXeh.jpg

Back