• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

T boned at 30.

Its all good. I'm still alive that's the main thing and at least I'm not suffering in pain 24-7 like I was before my amputation. As I said I will use my experience to educate new riders for the better.
Not sure what to say Razac... your attitude is beyond admirable. So sorry to hear about your leg, and I do indeed hope that you are able to ride again one day. Please keep us informed

Bike probably totaled--you are lucky you weren't--sorry to hear about your accident-but it will be a long haul before you will be thinking about another bike

Bike probably totaled--you are lucky you weren't--sorry to hear about your accident-but it will be a long haul before you will be thinking about another bike
The bikes fine. I've had it inspected and no frame or fork damage. But yeah will be a while before I move onto another bike.

I'm sure your attitude will carry you through this and all to come.
Thank you. I'm just trying to stay positive. At first I was so down and annoyed about what happened to me and I kind of wallowed in self pity for a while. Then the anger faded a bit and I kicked myself in the ass and started being more positive.

Ok so as promised some pics of my thumb brake set up.

Brembo banjo brake light switch.

20240406_122401.jpg

Braided line.

20240406_122405.jpg

Racetorx Thumb Brake.

20240406_122408.jpg

Rear brake Resevoir.

20240406_122420.jpg

If anyone is looking to do a similar mod the links for all the parts are below. You will need an 1800mm Braided line to reach from the thumb brake to the rear brake. This would also work with a normal brake lever/master cylinder for the left hand side.

Link to resevoir: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/18458218...-IS9I1jThC&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Link to Racetorx Thumb Brake:

Racetorx Teardrop Valve:

Brembo Banjo Brake light switch:

Back