SWMotech Pegs, Hepco skid plate, Corbin seat, modified Dales seat with fuel opening

booblinker

Reaction score
Hepco skid plate, Corbin seat, modified Dales seat with fuel opening

Condensed for less posts

Last edited:

dragonaut

Reaction score
I may be interested in the Dale rear seat rack depending on how it's been modified. PM sent.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rapturee

Reaction score
Hey Boo, i see you mentioned that you would post some pictures of those items of yours for sale...please do. I have a friend with an 13' NC700 and he is probably interested in the seat, pegs and rack.
Thanks! :{)

Last edited:

dragonaut

Reaction score
I'm going to pass on the Dale's rack. Thanks for the pics.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Miker

Reaction score
Got the parts I purchased and they were packed to arrive safely and were much better than described. Great Seller! Thanks booblinker!

SonnyO

Reaction score
Received Corbin seat and Dale’s rack today. Everything in great shape, better than pics.
For anyone interested, the Corbin seat for booblinker’s 2015 NC700 fit perfectly on my 2018 NC750XD. I had checked with Corbin directly and was told it would not fit. However, I checked the seat part numbers for both years from Honda and they now match.
Very pleased with the purchase, thanks booblinker.

melensdad

Reaction score
Where does one go to obtain a Dale's seat rack?

Look at “Mods” section and PM Hondabikepro.
Dale posted a short time ago and indicated he made up a new batch of the racks so if you are quick enough you can get one while they are available. These racks are worth their weight in gold and well worth the price. They look like an OEM part because they are made by a guy who own(ed) a couple dealerships and won't settle for anything less than original Honda quality.

When the Dale's Racks are listed in the Classified section they usually sell in less than an hour.

Last edited: