• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Suspension upgrade for NC750S

derekhornet

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi
I intend to replace the front folk spring of my NC750s model yr 2016. The stock item became soft and made corning unstable. My weight is 55kg and l ride solo all the time. Please tell me whether l should change the rear shock too or just improve the front end will do. Any available brand will be great help indeed.
Thanks
Best Regards
Derek

With a 55 kg rider, I‘m surprised the stock fork spring would become too soft. Have you removed the spring and compared the free length measurement to Honda specifications?

Thanks for response.

No l haven't. I am not sure how suspension work. The bike almost bottom out when it crossed road bump and it has shown slight wobber when it went through long loop coner at speed above 80+. The rear shock damping is at it's middle poisition.

Regards
Derek

Derek - as far as I know, there is no damping adjustment on the rear shock although we never got the S-model in the US so that's only a guess on my part. It does have adjustments for spring preload.

Last edited:
Back