• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Stock chain and sprocket sizes??

I have a 2013 DCT and the stock sprocket and chain is:

Front 16T
Rear 39T
Chain: 520 pitch; 112 links.

I recently (at 15.7k miles) replaced sprockets and chain with DID 520 112 links and JT sprockets of the size above.

I have a 2013 DCT and the stock sprocket and chain is:

Front 16T
Rear 39T
Chain: 520 pitch; 112 links.

I recently (at 15.7k miles) replaced sprockets and chain with DID 520 112 links and JT sprockets of the size above.

Thanks, LM15!

Good to know as I recently replaced the chain on my manual CTX700. Unfortunately, my "first" chain got cut too short. I got another chain with a "dumbass" discount from the nice lady at the Honda dealer! I kept the shorter chain as there were no takers on the CTX forum. As luck would have it, now I can use my short chain on my NC700!

I'll get new front and rear sprockets and order a new master link.

He literally said that he doesn't have the owners manual....asshole!
First, we don’t treat other forum members that way.

Second, you’re wrong. The OP stated in post #1 that they “don’t have the Service manual.” The OP never stated that they don’t have the owners (sic) manual. You may want to reread the thread. In case you don’t know, the service manual and the owner’s manual are two different publications.

Third, it appears you resurrected a nearly five year old thread just to call another person an asshole. Come back when you have something more pleasant or helpful to post.

Back