• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Stalling issue

Getting back to the forum.
As I had reported earlier mine a 21 nc dct was initially reflushed it worked well for about a week. Then the problem resurfaced I had enough sold the bike back to a Honda dealership at a loss . Now it looks like they have a new reflash too late for me .Honda has lost a costumer for ever .The irresponsible way they treated this problem causing injuries around the world says it all

As I had reported earlier mine a 21 nc dct was initially reflushed it worked well for about a week. Then the problem resurfaced I had enough sold the bike back to a Honda dealership at a loss . Now it looks like they have a new reflash too late for me .Honda has lost a costumer for ever .The irresponsible way they treated this problem causing injuries around the world says it all
Thanks for the follow up post. Your reaction to how this stalling issue was handled is understandable.

It is unfortunate you had to take a loss when inventory is low. It is completely understandable for you to feel that way.

Back