• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Speedometer Question

Kenshin90991

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello everyone, I'm new here so don't kill me but I had a question for those of you who have the NC750X

Is there any way to change the speedometer from Km/h to MPH?

See, I'm looking into buying the 750x and I know that most digital speedometers have the ability to switch between the two however, that feature usually exists on bikes that are sold in other countries as well as in the US. With the 750X missing a state side release this year Honda could have just said there was no need for MPH but then again I'm not sure. So I figured i'd get the answer from someone lucky enough to already have one.

oh I have one more bonus question

I noticed that it comes in multiple colors, for those of you in Europe/Canada/anywhere but Japan, is the bike available in blue?

I'm pretty sure there is an option to change it on the 700, so I would imagine the 750 would too being that they have the same dash.

-Jesse

Ah perfect then all is set, hopefully I'll be able to find my way on to one of these machines, language barrier and all. its a shame though, I wont be able to get in red. I know everywhere else has red, black, grey/silver, and white however, it would seem that Honda felt 2014 was a blue year... not a red... oh well at least the white one looks good.

Last edited:
Back