• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Spanner Tool

Ray B

Reaction score
Visit site
I recently purchased a 2019 NC750XD. There was no spanner tool for the rear shock adjustment. The dealer says it is not included. Anyone else have this problem?

There's no rear shock tool that's supplied by Honda. And given how tight the space is around the shock, you're probably best off with a drift and hammer anyhow.

On many previous model years, the rear shock is not adjustable and therefore, no tools are provided. In fact, Honda don't want you to play with rear shock adjustment. I don't know for the 2019 model year but you can read this thread for more information.

I recently purchased a 2019 NC750XD. There was no spanner tool for the rear shock adjustment. The dealer says it is not included. Anyone else have this problem?
Hi
I have a 2019 XD & it DOES have a shock adjusting tool refered to as a " pin spanner " and an " extension bar " , a list of tools for the different models is on page 86 of the owners manual pt.no. 00X42-MKL-8000 [ UK model ]

In some country markets, Honda supplies an extensive tool kit with the NC, while in other markets, like the US, you might receive only a screwdriver and a fuse puller. Since the question was asked by someone in Canada, the answer really depends on what tools are usually supplied in Canada, not so much the rest of the world.

Check your bike's owner's manual for the tools that should be with the bike , mine [ UK ] was on page 86 , In the index [ at the back ] under " TOOL "

Back