• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Question Space inside fairings

Onedog

Reaction score
Visit site
Does anyone have a system for using the space inside the fairings? There's quite a bit of room in there, and I thought it would be good for stuff you want with you but don't use that often, a tire patch kit, for example. You'd of course have to make sure it was secure and didn't get in the way of the forks when they're turned. I love the frunk, but it would be nice to have a separate space for stuff that's more or less permanently on the bike.

The current version of NC 750 has minimal space inside the side panels for anything except a fuse block or relays. The previous version of NC 700 has a lot more room.

That is what Big Bird meant. In the 2012-2015 models there are large hollow spaces on either side in the fairing accessed by removing the top fairing piece that looks like an air scoop. People do use those spaces for extra horns, tool kits, electrical relays, distribution panels, etc. Apparently in 2016 and later models the space is much less or non-existent.

I wouldn't place anything in the open space around the forks.

Back