• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Southeast England meet and ride to the south coast anyone?

Jelly

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys, I see on the members map that we have a small gaggle of NCs in and around London.

I'm thinking of arranging a meet and then a ride down to the south coast and would just like to gauge the interest, if any!

I was thinking of meeting at Sevenoaks then over to Tunbridge Wells, East Grinstead, Uckfield, then along the heavenly A272 and ending up in Brighton, then follow the coast along to Folkestone, then back home on the M20. Just an initial thought though.

Date, in the summer.:cool:

Any takers?

I'll let you know when I've ordered and had delivered my bike (hoping for around Easter). Definately a day over the summer.

David.

:) Sorry Jelly, only just seen this thread - I don't normally look in this sub-forum because it's mainly a US site and I didn't think I'd be able to pop over to Texas for a ride-out :p

Have you joined the UK forum and put your post in there?

The Honda NC Owners Forum

You'll get a better response...I'd be interested but I can only plan my bike trips a week or so in advance - sadly, everything else in my life (kids, gardening, decorating etc) has to take precedence...:(

Back