• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Source for NC700S side stand

2wheels4fun

Reaction score
Visit site
I lowered my NC700X and currently using soupy's side stand but don't like it. I don't want to modify my original stand. Would like to buy a NC700S side stand but I can't find one in the US. Anybody knows where I can buy one?

You should be allowed to order one from any good Honda dealer.(you can in Europe). The part number for the NC700S side stand is: 50530-MGS-D10 (about $100 US ). The spring is the same as the NC700X. If you have trouble, it may be possible to order from a Honda dealer in Canada where they are imported and sold.

Did anyone ever find a US source for these? I called my local dealer and they said it's not even in their Honda ordering system, they can't even order it special.

I'm in the same group as well now as I installed Lust Links to lower the rear. The 700S in not imported in the U.S., so ordering that model's shorter side stand in the U.S. is a no go. I searched the part number and found a European distributor (CMS) for one that cost around $96 USD shipped to me. This seems like the cleanest way to correct the issue. Does anyone have any experience installing a 700S center stand on their lowered NC700X? I'm thinking of this mod as well since I do most of my own work.

I have a shorty side stand I'll sell for $30 shipped. It measures 8 1/4" tip to tail. PM me- I'll send a pic and addy.
Motor

I'm pretty sure you sold the side stand or don't have it any more, it's been a long time since you posted this. But, if you have it, I'll 100% buy it. I live in Arizona, will pay shipping.
541 217 9590

Back