Source for NC700S side stand

2wheels4fun

Reaction score
I lowered my NC700X and currently using soupy's side stand but don't like it. I don't want to modify my original stand. Would like to buy a NC700S side stand but I can't find one in the US. Anybody knows where I can buy one?

glencoeman

Reaction score
You should be allowed to order one from any good Honda dealer.(you can in Europe). The part number for the NC700S side stand is: 50530-MGS-D10 (about $100 US ). The spring is the same as the NC700X. If you have trouble, it may be possible to order from a Honda dealer in Canada where they are imported and sold.

wozza

Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'll find out for you of you would like. My Honda dealer is doing 20% discount on Honda parts at the moment. I'll find out today and get back to you.

Racenut

Reaction score
Did anyone ever find a US source for these? I called my local dealer and they said it's not even in their Honda ordering system, they can't even order it special.

Racenut

Reaction score
Thanks, I ordered that one from Webike. And some Koubalinks. Hopefully this will get her feet on the ground better.

walawn

Reaction score
I'm in the same group as well now as I installed Lust Links to lower the rear. The 700S in not imported in the U.S., so ordering that model's shorter side stand in the U.S. is a no go. I searched the part number and found a European distributor (CMS) for one that cost around $96 USD shipped to me. This seems like the cleanest way to correct the issue. Does anyone have any experience installing a 700S center stand on their lowered NC700X? I'm thinking of this mod as well since I do most of my own work.

Sherm

Reaction score
I have a shorty side stand I'll sell for $30 shipped. It measures 8 1/4" tip to tail. PM me- I'll send a pic and addy.
Motor
I'm pretty sure you sold the side stand or don't have it any more, it's been a long time since you posted this. But, if you have it, I'll 100% buy it. I live in Arizona, will pay shipping.
541 217 9590