SOLD OEM seats and 2 OEM windshields need a new home.

Sandspike

Reaction score
I have seats off a 2012 that I took off 1.5 years ago. They are in great condition. I'm offering them for $65 with free shipping to lower 48.

I have two HONDA windshields, The stock lower one and the extended high windshield with mounting hardware, I also have a clip on clear adjustable extension that's free if you buy both. You can have all 3 and mounts for $65 with free shipping to lower 48.

I believe these prices are low so I do not wish to haggle. Anything less is not worth my trouble to pack and ship. SO, Take it or leave it.

PM me if you desire.
Kyle (NOT Amazon Prime)

76Hawke

Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have seats off a 2012 that I took off 1.5 years ago. They are in great condition. I'm offering them for $65 with free shipping to lower 48.

I have two HONDA windshields, The stock lower one and the extended high windshield with mounting hardware, I also have a clip on clear adjustable extension that's free if you buy both. You can have all 3 and mounts for $65 with free shipping to lower 48.

I believe these prices are low so I do not wish to haggle. Anything less is not worth my trouble to pack and ship. SO, Take it or leave it.

PM me if you desire.
Kyle (NOT Amazon Prime)
I would like to put myself on that list for the windshields and the clip on please

76Hawke

Site Supporter
Reaction score

PM me if you desire.
Kyle (NOT Amazon Prime)
I know tacomaJD was looking for a driver's seat, if you and he are willing, I would like to get my hands on an extra passenger seat and would split that purchase with him... Just a thought

TacomaJD

Reaction score
Other guys' seat deal fell through. To the OP and other guy asking about passenger seat, I will give $65 for the driver's seat only, shipped, and you can sell the rear seat to the other guy if wanted.

I'd like to see pics of driver's seat though, to ensure no tears or broken tabs.

TacomaJD

Reaction score
I'd be glad to buy the driver's seat from whomever.

Well piss, I didn't see that you commented on this thread before me LOL. Always a day late or a dollar short.

If mooseonbass doesn't buy the driver's seat, I will for 100% sure. Just let me know. I will keep watching this thread.

76Hawke

Site Supporter
Reaction score
No worries, I am still interested and sent you a PM in the past. Whenever you are ready, so am I, thanks