...SOLD................................LIKE New Saddleman NC700 Seat

Rapturee

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello fellow NC riders. I have a brand new Saddlemen touring seat that was built on a factory Honda seat pan. It is my understanding fits 2012-2020. I removed the new seat from the package and installed it on my 2015 for a couple of rides. I have removed it as my butt is just not fitting it well at all. So, i am placing it back in the package/box and it is up for sale!! I am looking for $160 plus actual shipping and it is yours!!

IMG_6386.JPGIMG_6385.JPGIMG_6597[371].JPG

Last edited:

76Hawke

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Is this for a finished driver's saddle and the foam and cover for, but not including, the pillion pan?
Thanks for clarification

Rapturee

Reaction score
Visit site
Is this for a finished driver's saddle and the foam and cover for, but not including, the pillion pan?
Thanks for clarification
The driver's seat has been finished and all you need to do is install it and use it right away, the pillion seat however is just the cover and seat foam, if you want it i will toss it in for the full price sale otherwise i am keeping it to put on my NC for my pillion to use! No problem either way as she really doesn't ride with me much anymore. :{P

670cc

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Mods
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Glad you made the sale.

The Saddlemen seat was my favorite up until I custom built a Seat Concepts based on what I learned from the previous 6 seat trials. The Saddlemen had a good shape, handsome looking cover, very little forward slope, and did not have those killer styling ridges that cut in to buttocks and thighs.