**SOLD** 2014 NC700X For Sale **SOLD**

ColoradoRod

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
**SOLD**. **SOLD**. **SOLD**

Short story is that I have too many toys and not enough time to enjoy all of them. I hate to see things sit around unused, so I'm thinning the herd. I have an ad posted on the Fort Collins, CO Craigslist site with a bunch of pictures, but thought I'd try a targeted forum and post something here, too.

This bike has a bunch of desirable upgrades...

It's RED!! Red is known to be the fastest and most desirable among NC700s.
Custom seat by Steve Gowling. Better than a Russell Daylong, IMHO.
Madstad windscreen with the fancy adjustments.
Barbacks to make the riding position a little more comfortable.
Givi V47 topcase and Givi Monokey side cases
OEM Centerstand

I purchased the bike new from a dealer in 2015. It probably has less than 15 miles on any surface other than pavement. It has never been down. Always kept inside. It has only spent 2 nights outside in its lifetime. Stored inside under a cover with a battery tender in the winter. I think you'd be hard-pressed to find a cleaner bike anywhere--including a dealer's showroom.

Low miles at 5,625.

OEM oil and filters for the oil changes.

Original tires in very good condition. (I ride like a little old lady so they seem to last forever.)

$5,750

I now live in Brighton, Colorado. It's at the northeast corner of the Denver metro area. I'm only about 6 miles from Denver's airport if you want to fly in and ride it home.

Here's a YouTube walk-around video:

Thanks for reading.

Rod Woodard
misc14 a t woodardfamily d o t com

PS. I also have a 2008 Goldwing listed for sale on the Denver Craigslist site. Feel free to take a look if you're interested in a big bike or if you just want to see how I care for my vehicles. It's equally as clean as this bike. I like nice things and I do my best to keep them perfect.

image3.jpeg
image3-2.jpeg

image2-4.jpeg

image5.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image3-1.jpeg

Last edited:

Janus

Reaction score
Visit site
As an owner of the last red 700, I can confirm they are the fastest color.

I swear the speed limit was higher, officer! I think it was the second week I owned it. Still had the paper plate.