• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Soft tail bags and panniers

Little Ed

Reaction score
Visit site
I just purchased a Mototrek sport tail bag for my NCX and found it to fit really well. Also appears to very well made, holds its' shape extremely well when empty and looks good on the bike. Is takes 20 seconds to install or remove (at destination), looks good and has enough space to carry my lunch, books, etc. It seems to be rock solid on the tail. Due to the high cost, at this time I am not willing to purchase the hard luggage but am seriously considering either the mototrek panniers and roll bag or the Cortech super 2.0 series for longer trips.

Has anyone purchased any of the soft bag products for the NCX?

Hi Ed

there is at least one in this forum. Search for it.

How about yours? Can you post a photo? A picture is worth a thousand words...
:p

Pics of the Mototrek Sport Tail Bag. Quick on/off with the bungee so I take it into the house or at work. Appears very stable, and does not move aroound with the antislip pad on the bottom. Also, does not contact the tail plastic extension, so no scratches as well. Back plastic connecter of bungee fits perfectly and easily on rear seat handle, other end connects easily at the rear footpeg assy. The entire inner chamber will extend out adding and additional 5 to 6" of width/capacity

NC700_Mototrek Tail Bag_1of2.jpg
NC700_Mototrek Tail Bag_2of2.jpg

Finally found a use for this bag.....
2012-09-21133315_zps197c6e13.jpg

I just purchased a Mototrek sport tail bag for my NCX and found it to fit really well. Also appears to very well made, holds its' shape extremely well when empty and looks good on the bike. Is takes 20 seconds to install or remove (at destination), looks good and has enough space to carry my lunch, books, etc. It seems to be rock solid on the tail. Due to the high cost, at this time I am not willing to purchase the hard luggage but am seriously considering either the mototrek panniers and roll bag or the Cortech super 2.0 series for longer trips.

Has anyone purchased any of the soft bag products for the NCX?

Good looking and durable. The product description says it has a lifetime warranty!

I have the same tail bag as the OP...but I pop my pillion seat and hook the bungees together under it and then close the seat. Works great for me so far.

Back