• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Snug as a bug

• Thread starter Deleted member 8387
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 8387

Moved to temporary housing in Texas 4 months ago, just moved into a house in Arlington a week ago. Everything is now unpacked and put away. I love the little space where I can tuck my motorcycle. I just have to make sure I don't crash into the water heater or the dryer vent pipe as I scale the wood planks each time. Thankfully the GTI I gave Junior is a small car! Also, it's nice that the 13-106 degree weather is finally over. Now that it's in the upper 80s, it seems downright chilly at time! :)

Attachments

• IMG_20200903_081256.jpg
    IMG_20200903_081256.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 79
Tell the Honda CRV to stop hogging all the room...LOL...
It's deceptive looking, but literally that is all of the space on the left. I cropped it right at the garage wall, so it looks like it is taking all of the space. Enjoy the Labor Day!

My local Honda dealers does not have that many bikes for sale ! :D Nice collection.
Thanks! The Goldwing was absent for the photo (just loaded it in a trailer).

His and hers Ruckus’ ? How cool is that. How is that little beast for running around back roads? And the yellow scooter? I love scooters. What would that one be?
Yes, the Rucki are his and hers. We have put 5000 miles on each Ruckus just riding country roads in the neighborhood. The Ruckus was a means of introducing the wife to having her own ride, but they are so much fun that we don’t want to get rid of them. I do wish they were 125cc instead of 50cc, but we have little local traffic and we can get away with going slow. The yellow scooter is the wife’s big scooter, a Reflex 250. I ride it some too, even though it is hers. The Reflex will run a top speed in the mid 70s.

You southern people with water heaters in the garage. Its very strange for me to see that!!!!!!!!
If only around here!
Our -20°F winter temps wont allow that!

You southern people with water heaters in the garage. Its very strange for me to see that!!!!!!!!
If only around here!

Very few basements in this part of the country thereby putting more furnaces in the attic and water heaters in the garage. Takes getting used to..

If only around here!
Somehow I completely missed this post. Yes, as the previous poster mentioned, no basements down here. But it truly is an awesome little space to put the bike. It's my corner of the garage, my little room, where I keep all of my "stuff," such as my panniers, my motorcycle gear, camping supplies, the pool chemicals, as well as all of the Weber grill accessories such as my Slow n Sear and Vortex. BTW - the Weber Kettle Club is an awesome forum as well, if you are a Weber grill owner.

Back