• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

size of kickstand pad?

Willie

Reaction score
Visit site
Does anyone know if the kickstand pad size on a 2016 is different from 2012 thru 15?

I ordered one for my 2016, and does not fit, wondering if I erred or was shipped the wrong part.

Thanks for reading

Willie.......

Can you post a link to the one you ordered that does NOT fit your bike?

I use a plastic puck I got from an Indian open house. Are you referring to one that attaches to your kickstand? With an interference fit or something?

P1040069.jpg

This is what I use - metal electrical box cover, about 25 cents at Lowe's, Home Depot, Menard's, Keep it in the frunk, loop on end of string goes over end of handlebars.

I bought two cheap foot enlargers off Amazon, had both of them fall off eventually, even with tightening multiple times and using loctight, I've got a buddy of mine that's going to make one and weld it on next time

I go to home depot and get small samples of flooring. They are stiff enough to do the job, already perfectly sized, and free. I seem to forget to pick one up after use each season so I just go to the stack and throw another one in the frunk.

Back