• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Sissy Bar for 2021 NC750xd?

The Phoenix

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I was wondering of whether anyone knows where I might find a sissy bar for the NC750xd? I've never seen one and searches do not identify anything bike specific.
Is it feasible to use equipment for the CTX 700 where I can mount the framework to the areas of the grab bars and then use the bar for passenger backrest and/or mounting for a small bag?
Thanks in advance.

Something like this?

A forum member from the UK was, at one time, fabricating his own racks with backrest. I personally know of none commercially available, but maybe there is.

163A062A-038F-4BA4-AE58-CF4D053EEBC2.jpeg

Something like this?

A forum member from the UK was, at one time, fabricating his own racks with backrest. I personally know of none commercially available, but maybe there is.

View attachment 50056
Thanks for your reply 670cc. I could see that working for my intent(s). It's a shame that the UK-member is no longer fabricating the modification, or making it known if s/he is anymore. I haven't found any information yet but if I do I will post it.

Back