• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Simple LED Lights Install

ST13Fred

Reaction score
Visit site
Considering wiring the pair each running, hand guard and fog lights I'm moving from the 2013 I sold onto my 2017 via a 'simple' hookup.
The same running lights are on my C125A by sliding a 3" piece of garage door opener single strand wire into a clear connector spade on one of the handlebar circuits.
The fog lights run off a switch w/ off, on or on w/hi-beam circuits. I'm thinking of running all these lights off the headlight connector; the running and guard lights off both hi/lo
circuits tied together except the fog hi switch to hi circuit only. The ground wires to where convenient. I think this would work? And not having to remove a panel or cut a wire.

Considering wiring the pair each running, hand guard and fog lights I'm moving from the 2013 I sold onto my 2017 via a 'simple' hookup.
The same running lights are on my C125A by sliding a 3" piece of garage door opener single strand wire into a clear connector spade on one of the handlebar circuits.
The fog lights run off a switch w/ off, on or on w/hi-beam circuits. I'm thinking of running all these lights off the headlight connector; the running and guard lights off both hi/lo
circuits tied together except the fog hi switch to hi circuit only. The ground wires to where convenient. I think this would work? And not having to remove a panel or cut a wire.

How do you plan to run the “running and guard lights off both hi/lo circuits tied together”.? If you tie the high and low beam circuits together, are you planning to run the headlight high and low beams simultaneously all the time? Or are you going to isolate these signals with diodes?

Good point.
Only the fog hi mode can go to that beam connector. I'll probably run the rest off a bar switch circuit.
The NC panels are much more difficult to remove (than my old ST13) and looking for a way out of that chore.

Back