• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Simple alarm installation - Turning lights troubling

davidelc

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello guys,
I am just in the middle of installing a simple alarm (motion only) on my 750s.
I am having trouble to have the turning lights blimping when arming and disarming the alarm, I have connected the alarms cables for the lights on the orange and light blue cable on the rear turning lights, but they don't want to works when the alarm is triggered.

I have tested with a multimeter, and voltage is passing when triggered the alarm on those cables from the alarm box.

Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.
David.

Did you get any wiring diagram with your alarm device? If yes, can you photo scan it and post it here? Maybe we can figure out something...

Clearly those guys were lost in translation.
It would be less confusing if they used sign "+" and "-" instead "anode", "cathode".
If you connected correctly "anode' to +12V and "cathode" to ground, test yellow wires, "Turn Signal Light", one on the time with light probe. Testing with multimeter alone doesn't give enough load. It should work. If not... well, you know what to do.

Is that your device?

[video=youtube;syE1tisghlw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syE1tisghlw[/video]

Yes, and I tested with the light probe and was working fine.
I found the problem, was my stupidity, I was using a cable too thin and the connection with turning lights wasn't good enough, replacing the cable with a thicker one did the job.
Thanks everyone for the help, appreciated.

Back