• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Silly trip odometer question

interesting q. I would assume so. I use trip A to record daily miles so the most I have gotten on it is about 400. I use Trip B to keep track of miles on each tank of gas and the highest it's gone is 232 IIRC.

On 2021 and up, there is a setting that will allow trip A to automatically reset to zero after filling up the tank. (I turned that off)

Ok, here’s a silly question. I assume the A and B trip odometer rolls over at 999.9 miles, yes?
The B odometer on my 2021 does not roll over at 999.9. I use it to keep track of miles since last oil change. Don't know about A, I use it for miles since last fuel fill.

Ok, here’s a silly question. I assume the A and B trip odometer rolls over at 999.9 miles, yes?
Since you posted in the NC700 General Discussion forum, I assume you’re asking about a 700, not a 750. Still, it might help to post the model year you’re asking about, as there are several versions of instrument panels on the USA 700X

I’m quite certain my 2012 NC700X A and B trip meters roll back to 0 after 999.9. However, that doesn’t say anything about displays on later models.

Back