• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

SIDE CASE RECOMMENDATIONS

Thought this would be fitting for this thread....lol.

When your buddy has an obsession with the seasonal Bush Apple beer and it's surfaces in a beer store an hour away, and you make a weeknight road trip out of going to stock up on it.

We fit 5 half cases (60 beers) in the top box and side cases.

View attachment 49308

View attachment 49309

View attachment 49310

View attachment 49311
Hello
I noticed the discussion on the OEM side cases. You said they were easy to take off.
I was wondering about the mounting hardware. Are they easy to install?
Albino

You're asking whether the mounting hardware is easy to install? The dealer installed mine when they put it on the showroom floor, but it's just a couple bolts per piece (4 pieces total for the 2 saddlebags, as my mind recalls it on my 2012).
I'm another who really likes the factory Honda luggage. The saddlebags are a strange shape inside, but they're still useful and they stick out far less than the aftermarket stuff I've seen. They're also hyper-quick & -easy to mount and dismount. They work very well for me.

Hello
I noticed the discussion on the OEM side cases. You said they were easy to take off.
Albino
When I bought my kit from a dealer, it came with zero instructions, and it took some thinking and trial and error to get all the hardware right, but ultimately it wasn't terrible.

Hello
Albino
The hardware installs in minutes on my 2016 and my 2018. I see you live in Port Dover; I lived in Guelph for a little bit. Is the Friday The 13th Rally still happening every year by you?

The hardware installs in minutes on my 2016 and my 2018. I see you live in Port Dover; I lived in Guelph for a little bit. Is the Friday The 13th Rally still happening every year by you?
If you can take a stock NC that is not luggage ready, order the whole luggage kit, and install it all in minutes, you should open up a shop installing accessories for motorcycles...

If you can take a stock NC that is not luggage ready, order the whole luggage kit, and install it all in minutes, you should open up a shop installing accessories for motorcycles...
I see your point. I recall it being less than an hour for both sides. I should have been clearer.

Yes the 13th is still happening. I usually walk down and make a day of it. People watching and if the weather is good bar hopping and listening to bands along the way.

Back